Today I’m starting a cleaning out series before I start one of my favorite subjects. Back to scratch.
So, I’ve cleaned out, had holiday meals, then inventoried again to see what all I have. The first thing you are going to want to do after all this, is to see what is going to go to waste if you don ‘t use it.
I had some turkey lunchmeat that had to be used before it went bad. So, here is my lunch roll recipe.
- 2 Tbsp. Oil + Oil to fry
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 2 Lbs. Turkey Lunch meat
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 3 Lg. Radishes
- 20 Baby Carrots
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Heat up the two Tbsp. oil in your frying pan, then add the onions and cook until they are see-through.
- Add in your lunchmeat and top with cinnamon, garlic powder, and oregano, and fry together, and mix well, and cook until heated.
- In a mixing bowl, shred your radishes and carrots into the bowl.
- Add in your cooked meat mixture
- Top with cheese and stir.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. of mix on the wrapper, and fold bottom corner up. Then fold in the sides, and roll up to the top. Seal with water.
- Once you have them all rolled, fry them in your frying pan, and set them on a paper towel to cool and allow the oil to drip off.
- Plate, and put a dipping sauce on the plate. I used a veggie dip.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave me a comment below to let me know how you like them. Around here they loved them.